Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lost For Words

It hurts to find out that what is happening doesn't match what you dreamed it would be

When I see you smile and know its not for me, that is when i will miss you the most.

Perhaps I'm really beginning to let you go

Thats the right thing to do isnt it?

In an unrelated situation, i wonder who you are.

You want to msg me, the most basic thing is to tell me who you are right

There is no point sending me so many smses when i cant even match them to any personality

You think its sweet, i think its scary..

I dont know anything about you and you asked me to be your ...

Perhaps i was wrong to rply you even from the 1st sms

But i really wonder who you are, and whether i really know you or not

I'm sorry i lied to you in the last sms, i was just testing you to see how you will react and to see whether you really know who i am

But you reacted you paling hate ppl who lie to me..

If you feel this way, what do you think i was feeling when you kept everything secretive and kept asking me to guess?

If i'm really that pro in guessing, i would have won lottery lor...

But anyway, no point thinking so much ad.. let everything be a history

Just let it be. And anyway, i'm sorry. I shouldnt have lied. I admit

But have you thought. I was just trying to protect myself?

October 6 2010 Hours 1245

p/s Suddenly, my fren asked me to go watch sunset. Omg.. So unexpected...

I think, i am having some trouble analyzing after.. Sweat...

p/s Sexytoxin post deleted =D just in case xy wants to kill me hahaha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...