Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tired

I am so tired..

For the past 5 days, i only slept for approx 18 hours..

And my fingers are so tired.. I typed for 3 continuous days.. English Malay.. in total, i think i typed approximately.. hmm.. 120 pages++ of Microsoft Word documents

As if i have been playing scales and apeggious for 10 hours continuously..

At the end of yesterday when i finished my work, i msged my fren and said..

Me: Hey my fingers are tired..
A: Better get some rest then. Dont msg me lar..
Me: Erm.. actually i just wana check if my fingers are still functioning. Lolz

A case of miscommunication can result in so much of extra work, and i am sorry

My fren once asked me, how come you like to apologise?

Haha..actually i am a person who is very simple, if an apology could make things better or make a person feel better, then its always available from me.. as long as i think it is worth it, especially when i am at fault..

So yesterday, thinking i was sleep-deprived, i went back and sleep to get back the hours lost..

But i dont know why, i keep tossing around in bed..

But i dont dare to wake up and switch on the light, for fear of waking my roommates..

So i continued sleeping and ended up even more tired when i wake up.. swt..

I dont know what i am doing, nor i know what i wanted to..

So crap.. Seriously crap..

My world has been so upside down..

And i am talking about the time management..

I want to go back and sleep, but everytime after i sleep, i will feel guilty..

Because i havent finished my assignment. And all these while, i am only talking about one assignment..

I shouldnt procrastinate. I know. But why? I am sad to say i have no answer..

My 5th sem is coming to an end soon, and it is now the mid of the thirteenth week.

I guess time really flies..

Yer i dont want to post an emo post because i am not feeling emo now..

But as i read back.. how come this blog post look weird weird dei wan? Omg..

Even a random post looks so.. complicated..

I am never complicated.

I am just merely expressing my feelings on this private space of mine.

Where the traffic is not as busy as fb, and where only frens who really care about me will drop by..

But dont worry about me. I am fine. Well, perhaps not really that fine but still beyond the upper limit of 50% fine..

I can make it. All the best to me for 2417 persuasive speech tonight =)

October 19 2010 Hours 1657

Omg.. the fourth blog post today itself. Should really get back to work ad.. Blekss

p/s Actually Sammul Chan can be considered cute also lar, just that he doesnt really fit into my style ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...