Friday, October 29, 2010

Hair Talk

Okay-lah this will be a mou-liu post.. but it takes me an hour before i start writing!

Due to the very omg streamyx line at home.. Cant even upload all my pictures.. no mood ad to blog..

But anyway..

One question that i want to ask.. is my hair really that bad?

Had been having sleepless nights due to transcript, and racing against time..

So when i finally concluded, (maybe the word concluded is a little inappropriate because i'm not very sure of the outcome..)

I mean after sending the doc to scc, i thought i could finally have some good sleep..

That was when mum started to ask me,

"You're finally done with your things?"
"Yea.. after lunch excuse me a while, i need some rest"
"Not too soon..you can have a rest later.. now i need to settle your hair.."
"Mum, in case you forgot, i went for a hair cut the last time i was back.. thats two weeks ago?"
"Your hair still looks weird to me. Dont ask so many questions, just change"


Well.. okay. So much for my thoughts that i can finally rest..

And then.. tata.. after 3 hours there, there was an outcome. Erm. Silence.



Some reflections: My October 10th hair (the fringe was my work XD )



My hair on October 22

Now..

Hope no one will ask too many questions when i make my way out of the house =p

October 29 2010 Hours 2209

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...