Thursday, October 14, 2010

Surprise Money =)

I'm tired of saying i'm poor, but i'm really poor

So happy to have a chance to gain money =)

cz in KL, i dont have ability to work part time event jobs due to transports

Thanks to SCC for providing me with work. Really really do appreciate it =)

Thanks ya. Though i think you will not see this haha



A little sienz while waiting for class later at 8pm, so just take random pictures =)

Haha, just received a msg from a fren a few hours ago

"There's no free lunch in this world, Very hard to translate.Lol" Haha

Then all the best to us ya. Every job is never easy but the satisfaction comes when you see the outcome =)

Just visited my blog a few hours back and realised something different. My first ad from Nuffnang!





Air Asia Ad =) Well, sseriously, i never thought there would be an ad considering the way i blog haha

Thanks Nuffnang =) *Click on my ads if there's any*, when i get my first paycheck, i will treat you for dinner ya

But definitely not over the price of the money received haha

Thinking too far.. =)

As i'm typing this, wow, my 2nd ad =)



*Excited* Haha

Shouldnt be blogging now i'm running out of time..

Back to reports. Have to finish by 7 pm. Pray hard.. concentrate =D

October 14 2010 Hours 1723

p/s Syabu post next time =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...