Saturday, September 11, 2010

Byebye FST

I made a mistake.

I shouldnt tell my mum i have exams right after Raya. Sweat..

Now guiltiness starts to strike when i dont know where and when to start telling her about my plans for the following week

2 weeks, just 2 weeks. I cant say that this break is short, but it is really not enough.

I thought it is, but i was wrong.

I want to play =D play =D and play =D

*So much for my efforts to save money for next year lolz*

Erm.. my holidays began with an active strike towards the Warga Tidur Awal Bangun Awal + Jom pergi bersenam plan implemented by Mr TKW and friends.

Actually was back from a game of squash and gym the day before, so was still in recovery process so i didnt really want to go..

And yea, i must rmb to put his name under the list of ppl who succeeded to hav an answer for all the excuses i gave for not going. 7 excuses, 7 convincing answers and solutions *Salute* lolz

The first day after i came back, the feeling is indescribable. I am beginning to see the definition of old..

Hand pain leg pain body pain walau.. sweat. But thanks for driving me there=)

Then off to have movie with my friend. Yay. Great day =D

Still in planning: Tata. Pangkor Trip, Penang Trip, Sing K Session, and ehem.. 55% lost world, as promised haha

Still in progress ( And i think will still be in progress on the 19th/9) : Assignment and FST.

Actually kinda feel guilty when you always tag me in fb and tell me this and that about my report

I dont want to talk about this.. Cz i have nothing to say about the way you work

And that night i feel so disappointed with you

But anyhow, i am sorry. I know i have my faults too, and its not easy for you to manage the whole thing on your own, i appreciate what you have done..

But i appreciate it more when you have more trust in me and dont always change your mind

Still got 3113 and 3305 Discussion for Canning, both also hangat-hangat tahi ayam. but a promise i make myself, must settle before hols end..

Cz after hols, i think i am going to be in deep trouble..

Drowned by the dreaded word called examinations

But for now, enjoy =)

Back to the title of this post, it shouldnt be byebye fst..

It should be.. See you fst. =)

Just never say goodbye to anything before its the end of life
September 11 Hours 1429

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...