Saturday, September 18, 2010

Reflecting

Finally, Saturday the 18th, i finally finished all assignments and reports supposed to be done during the holidays

Okay,i didnt get to study, but honestly, finishing up the reports, i ad consider myself reaching a big accomplishment

Giving myself a clap *Yay* -Lolz. Sorry ya. Syok sendiri >.<

After reports, too free, lazy to pack.. lazy to watch drama, so i thought..

Well MunYee, might as well make full use of Streamyx as i wont be getting any line there at night, sad to say..

So here i am, sitting at the exact same spot.. thinking what i want to do..

So i opened 2 msns, one normally, and the other using ebuddy-

I added 'myself' in both msns, and i see my name appearing at both main windows of my msn..

Lolz. Crazy stuff i did.. Both msns have different set of friends, with some occasional repeats of closer friends, so i consider them different from one another..

And i browsed through my photo albums, and tagged photos in fb..

And i realised, fb photo album is like our journey of life ..

I mean that part of life since fb was publicly and popularly used till now..

Sometimes, really envy the younger generation who has the privilege to use fb from a younger age..

Bittersweet memories. The power of pictures, in one photo gallery..

One picture what especially caught my eye, is



Photoshopped picture of LC 1208 by Balakavitha. Used to know one another, now, besides being friends in fb, we are nothing else..

Funny, how time can change us. Like Inteyo, used to be a part of my life, but now, is it still?

I remember the days spent together, the hikes, the stream trottings, the visits, the camps, the stayovers, the events, and i wonder.. if that part of my life is over.

I'm living a life full of regrets? I really have no answer..

Sei lor, i emo again.. really swt.. Cannot emo so often =D

But seriously, i am really thinking, if i took the other path, what will the outcome be?

What sort of person am I? I am looking at myself in the mirror, and i thought i can get an answer..

But the answer i got was that,

Miss MunYee, you really need a hair cut..

Lolz. Tonight is not a good time to think. But i wonder..

How you made it through. And if i could do it too.

I am getting tired of giving myself faith that i can do it.

Because now, i start to wonder, if i really have the strength

I wish.. i'm living a teenage dream. No worries, no need to think much,

everything there for me, you being there for me.

September 18 2010 Hours 2250

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...