Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just A Little Something Part 2

In blogging mood again =D Ehem.. firstly presenting..

Souvenirs from my friends from Raya hols =D

And as i was writing this, a friend of mine also gave me something

Coincidentally got bring camera so upload together =D
Wow thanks so much to you guys. Really really appreciate it lots lots lots =D

I am sorry i dont have any souvenirs for you guys..

Unless you guys want some water from the stream? Good also, refreshing =D

Well, speaking of today,today will be a tiring day as i will be out from 10 till 10..

When i have mood to study, there wont be time, and when i have time to study, i dont have the mood..

Do i really want to wait till the very last minute before i can study?

Perhaps the last resort, but i hope, i wont need to do that..

3 papers nxt week on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday respectively. This is really crazy..

And the most important question is that i keep asking myself how to get my brain back to the mode it used to be before my holidays..

Yea. As i'm writing this, my knee keep itching. Signs that my knee is healing..

Wonder why wounds itch before they heal.. They want to tell us that its healing and tell us to jaga ourselves more so that we wont distrupt its progess? =D

My leg on that day after i come back from Gopeng. So painful and blueblack and bleeding for so long..

But seriously, very painful .. Dont know i'm lucky or not lucky. I got it the last 5 minutes before it ended..

Fell down and tripped over some rocks and kena some sand punya geseran in the stream

Kept bleeding and bleeding and my fren told me, if after 1 week its still bleeding, then only go see doctor.. now only small matter lolz

Didnt dare to tell mum directly how i got it.Cz coincidentally, that stream is very near the spot where the Kampar drowning a few months ago happens..

And my dad specially asked me if i'm going to play water and i told him i dont know what the plan was about.. =D Luckily i didnt drown =D

So.. yesterday, mou-liu-ing in my room, when suddenly thought of taking pictures of healing..

Lolz. Very itchy.. i feel like peeling it off..

But if peeling ad, then there will be scars..

My left leg ad has scar due to..

And i think my right leg is probably going to have it also, the rate i'm peeling it..

But thinking further, maybe having a scar there will be great, at least, it serves as a...

Well, i should be studying now, why blogging ler? Lolz

Wish me luck. And thanks for tolerating such a mou-liu- post of mine =D

September 21 2010 Hours 1340

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...