Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sick T.T

Having flu for 3 days till wana die ad..

Finally decided to go PKU..

The nurse was surprised that i haven been there before..

Lol. Should i be proud? =D Sweatzz..

Anyway, thanks to KX for fetching me there and thanks to SL for accompanying me there

*Somehow i dont dare to go there alone*

Yea, finally declared fever..

And the doc asked me to take a good rest but doesnt want to give me MC..


Mou-liu post..

The stack of medicine i brought back..

I really wonder why she gave me cough and phlegm medicine too..

As precaution steps ? Or to give me back my share?

Anyway,dont know why they only give me 5 miserable tablets fof flu..

When the main reason of me going there is because of my non-stop flu..


Sweat..

But i have to be well soon..

Exams next week..

=(

September 23 2010 Hours 1839

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...