Saturday, September 18, 2010

I will

Have been sitting in front of the laptop for the whole day..

Settling so many reports, its only now that i realise i have so many things to do..

I passed my sleepiness period, but i think i have to go to bed soon before i get sleep deprived..

I dont mind having sleep deprivation, i'm just scared i dont have time for sleep payback..

Time really flies. So fast, its time to start packing to go back to uni..

Maybe i'm just stressed, but tonight, i thought back of so many things..

How time really flies,

I know as humans, we need to look forward to the future, but tonight, i cant help but think..

how nice it is, if we could really turn back time. Just a day in the past will do, i guess i will be contented

But its just a dream of memories, bittersweet, but cherished and remembered.

When there's a meet, there will be farewell.

This is life, we cant change this fact. There is no thing such as forever.

But we can choose to make the best of it.

I will. I hope i have enough faith.

Good night =D

September 18 Hours 0036

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...