Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Merdeka Outing

I'm sorry Malaysia, and sorry to my forefathers, but Independence Day didnt really mean that much to me, apart from the fact that it is a public holiday

Thats all. Full stop. Although it is just a one-day-holiday, when i was young, we will have family outings to near places, Penang, Taiping, Kuala Kangsar, or perhaps just a drive in town.

So, i can gladly say that Independence Day has its significance too.. Family Time.. =p

This year, I celebrate that day by going out with my friends, to a place i have bever been too. Yea, its near, but i have never been there. Lol.

Jusco Balakong for a sing-k, shopping, and movie session.

First time i go sing-k session of mandarin+korean songs.. wakaka..

I am beginning to feel the sadness of being illiterate.. i need to study to upgrade myself T.T

And later window shopping and just lepak-ing around..

And finally decided to go to the supermarket to walk..

Wondering if i bought any clothes? Haha.. I gladly announce i DIDNT..

Must believe me.. =D Yea okay its irresistible, but i did it.. lolz

I'm getting poor, its a bad fact, but its a reality i must face.. Super sad..

What should i do? >.< *face looking down at the keyboard crying*

Lol. Not that dramatic lar. Not that poor yet.. but still need to start budget-ing..

No luxury, only necessities.. Not really necessities but only the really necessary ones..

Cz in KH, clothes is also included in the list of necessities so i want to make the line clear.. lolz

Yea, went to the supermarket to shop, not shop, sorry, we went there to examine food

Its so natural.. just picking up a food package and turn at the back to read the ingredients,

and recently a new hobby, looking at the Halal logo to see if its genuine.. lolz

Good thing or bad thing? Haha..

Then later for movies.. I missed my Grown-Ups 2 times in a row.. yer must watch must watch...

Choice of the night: Love in Disguise..

Personally ,i am not really a great fan of LeeHom, but his musical talents, surprise me.

He can play so many musical instruments perfectly..

And his eyes, really so charming..

The story line is predictable, but its there with a touch of humour, and words that can make me think and ponder over..

This is not my dream any longer, it has become my vision. Wow. Superb

So handsome even when he's wearing a wig that makes him look as if he hasnt watched his hair for years..

But one important point that: He's super handsome. Lolz

Great day today =) But the only thing is that my heart wasnt fully there cz i'm busy thinking of you..

Too many smses from you make me scared..

Crap..

September 1 2010 Hours 1243

5 comments:

Lemon said...

Sit beside me but thinking someone else???? Sheryl Wong MUn Yee! How dare you! "Hng" Besides, you only praise him handsome, but no praise her pretty. Yer..She is so charm when no wear spec~

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

hahahaha... lemon makan cuka d... lemon watched the movie bcos of her not him...
I'm so happy that u like that movie... ^^ yippie~~
and, wanna say sorry if let u feel bored ya.... next time go watch another movie with u... u pilih wat u wanna watch~~ hehehe

M Yee said...

hahaha yea thinking of many many many ppl except you.. wakaka.hmm.. i didnt notice her cz my eyes are on him and him only =D

ss: haha yea i like that movie.. =D haha sure nxt time go for movie again ya, we will see whats great available XD

Lemon said...

Sheryl really “除了你 我什么都没有看到"

M Yee said...

saya tak faham~ lolz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...