Tuesday, June 22, 2010

22 June 2010

Really cant believe today is only.. Tuesday

I'm getting tired of saying this, but i'm seriously tired

I had had many plans yet to be accomplished.

Many dreams yet to be realised.

Many things yet to be done.

I hate it when i wanted to get something done, but i couldnt.

I now know, i dont like routine work.

I'm not extraordinary, i dont need something extra special, i just dont like routine work.

I am beginning not to see my future. I cant see how its like.

Being in the factory everyday seeing the same old machines and the same production line?

I really shudder at the thought. Frankly speaking, this is not how i imagine food technology to be.

Am i regretting not studying hard in F6? A little, its undeniable i do feel like that at times.

i cant change the past. But what can i do in the future? Sales and marketing line?

In the sales and marketing line. i can only see one word = target

Life will all be about chasing targets. There will no longer be true frens in the work field.

Instead of being frens, everyone will be enemies when it comes to money. Its sad, but its a fact.

When we are down, there's no one to confide in. What significance will life hold?

Something i really wonder. After i graduate, where is my path?

I am sad to say, i dont know. So now what?

We live only once. I dont want to do something i might regret.

Because once chosen, its forever. If not forever, its ad half of our life.

But anyway, life is not really about the length, is about the significance.

Taking things as they come. Its time to really get some serious thinking done, what is it that i actually want?

Holidays and more holidays? Haha seems like a tour guide job will be great for me. Lol

Maybe its not so for me. Its more to Fion's field. Haha.

As for me, i need to start to have an aim. I know its late, but better late than never.

Just hope i wont procrastinate =p

p.s. Happy bday to my dad =) Many many blessings. Muakzz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...