Thursday, June 17, 2010

MuNYee

Superb bored..

So went to upload all personal pictures here from my Thai trip~ lolz

Having mood to upload but lazy to rearrange =p

Sorry ya =)



1st:At the airport on the way back to KL. Barely awake cz morning flight. Plus time in Thai is an hour earlier than Malaysia, so its really super early

2nd: The last day there-complete outfit. Really fat ad.. need to resist eating so much lol

3rd: Me on the boat, ready to go snorkelling =) Life jacket so smelly..

4th: Me SS in the toilet while waiting for mum. Dark ad after coming back from the sun

5th: More siman picture~ lol self-praise.

6th: Most bizarre picture of all. Haha. Me before going snorkelling. Snorkelling was cool, but i drank a lot of water i shouldnt drink. Terrible brother~ knew i cant swim and still wana drown me. Sweatzz

7th; The new shirt i bought in johor. haha. 2nd day outfit~


8th; Last but not least, my 1st outfit.. the one that makes me look the fattest omg..

Conclusion; I need to lose weight lol. Dont laugh. I'm serious =p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...