Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tired

So tired

I'm so tired

I'm superb tired

Backache legache hands ache everywhere aching

I'm serious

Today's only my 1st day at work

Still got 8 more days to go.

How can i survive?

I think..

I'm going to lose my sense of smell due to too much variety of sprays

This line is correct- too much of everything can make you sick

Luckily i took sensory this sem, if its nxt time, i'm going to fail it 100%

I cant achieve my target today.

But i ad expected. I am ad grateful i didnt get an egg.

Hey c'mon. That store is patroned by uncles and aunties together with their kids.

You cant expect them to buy body spray right?

Its so hard to get them to test, what more buy

My fren told me-finally you un how i feel when i cant achieve my target.

Lol. I finally un. Cz even though i worked for so long before, i had never been asked to fulfil an individual target

Some funny clients i met today. So many different types of people. Haha

Tmr is a brand new day

But i dont see anything new regarding it.

I can forsee how tmr will be like. Same boredom. Same tiredness.

Working life is like that? So routine-like?

Next time, when i find a job, i need to find one that offers me a chair.

If there's no chair offered, i dont mind using my own money to get myself one.

Lol. Lazy me. But i'm serious. From the depths of my heart.

Why torture ourselves? Dont we work to give ourselves a better life?

Time to sleep. Happy father's day =p

p.s. To my another fren: I enjoy playing with you. But dont take to heart what i told you ya =p muahaha. I think after today's conversation u'll take back all those compliments you paid me lol

Posted 20 June 2010 Hours 0005

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...