Friday, June 18, 2010

Surprise Package

Surprise package delivered to my house for me.

I expected just my uniform, i didnt expect 3 big boxes for work. Sweatzz..

How am i supposed to carry all these to the store tmr?

All these free gifts for the customers who bought. Can either choose one of this or a shirt which is limited.
The package of shirts. Only limited to 10 persons a day.

Free gift: Babe Magnet shirt. The picture indicates that once they use this deodorant all the girls will be attracted to the guys like magnet. Lol

Free gift Num 2; I have aprox 500 of this. For guys who are hesitating, get one and turn when you need to make a decision. Lol

Yea and also the tester tins, the punch card ( yes i see it again) and the tester sheets.

Click: A smooth move of airy freshness with an edge of space that just works
Africa: An exotic melts of scents of hot vanilla with a cool Mandarin zest
Pulse: An energizing citrus fragrance with aa fresh sexy beat
Temptations: Irresistible, Rich chocolate and cream merged in a sensual fragrance
Axevice: An arresting fusion of sweet juicy fruits

Wow. These names are so cool. But target 15-20 tins a day. Omg..

There's one more problem: I think i am sensitive to the smell omg..

Cz when my bro starts spraying those testers, I suddenly feel i cant breathe

Hope tmr will be fine.God bless. Muackzz

Planning a trip. Bluekzz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...