Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Spices

I wonder.. what sort of friend i am

There are things i want to ask, but i dont dare.

There are things i want to share, but i dont dare.

Why am i afraid of being myself?

I am afraid of wasting your time, or am i afraid i'll make a fool of myself?

I wanted to be there, but sometimes, i am not sure if i can.

I am confused. I feel.. like i'm not myself. I dont know, sometimes, it feels so weird.

Enough of emo posts~ lallala.. time for me to update my day.

Someone asked me something today.

Kenapa tak pergi sekolah? Kerja kat sini masa skrg

omg.. i look like i'm in secondary school?

Well, seriously i dont know if i should be happy or sad after hearing this line. Indifferent. Haha

For 5 consecutive days, i have been living on bread and chocolate biscuits.

Dont know what shopping mall is that.. the food court food is worse than hostel's food

The lack of sleep+ the long standing hours+ the lack of water+ the lack of vitamins= sick

Plus cant even get hot water to bathe with when work is over.

Someday, should replace the solar bath with an electric bath. Being the last to bathe at home, whats left is only cold water. Haiz..

Sick again. Omg. But i have no other choices left as i cant quit my job or take leave, if i were to do so, all salary from the pervious days will be forfeited.

My 5 days of work, i really saw many different people. Some can make me laugh, some can make me smile, some can really make me cry.

Guys, really. Haha. Spices of life.

Wondering, thinking, suddenly, i start to wonder.. how you are doing. Really hate myself. This is so absurd.

But i cant find an explanation. Even to convince myself

June 23, Hours 0040

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...