Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today

I dont know what happened today

For the first time since i started this blog, i am lost for words.

I stared at my laptop keys, but i dont know which key to touch.

Forget about blogging tonight.

Blogging is my passion, my inspirations, but tonight, it has become my burden.

Today, too, i broke a promise i made.

I had a choice, but i didnt choose the other option.

Will i regret?

June 29 Hours 0203

Congrats to you. After so long he finally had the courage.

Although one line of yours really shocked me. It was really out of expectations.

To be frank, i really didnt know how to react.

If only i knew earlier,

Will the outcome be different?

But you have chosen. You deserve someone better than me.

Thats why i was sincere in supporting you.

Good Night. Till we meet again

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...