Sunday, June 27, 2010

One word

One word- Tired

But i'm glad this week is over, with me successfully finishing my tenure of work.

Many ppl i met, many things i gained from this job.

Talk about it later.

Jz wanted to share what my supervisor told me,

Hmm actually i also forgot what he told me ad.

He sent me a very inspirational sms but i'm lazy to search back

My phone's inbox, i also no eye see ad. Due to my laziness to delete sms, now it has even more msgs than my gmail lolz

Reaching 4000. Someday muz go for some phone-sms-washing now that i have time

No sms means that this post has no focus, no significance, no main points.

Omg. Sorry ya. I'm also starting to laugh at myself. MunYee Wong what are you doing? New way of blogging. Lolz.

But when i got his sms, i really thought a lot. At the first glance, i didnt agree with him.

But as he started to defend his points, i started to see what he meant.Though i couldnt agree with him 100%, as i still stood by my stand.

Maybe today i'm in a semi-conscious mind, cant really recall what was it about. It was about hope and future, but i cant rmb the details.

I must be crazy. Talking about stuff like that to my supervisor.

He told me, when he has the chance to meet me, he will convince me. Lol. I really wonder how he looks like. Tall, dark and handsome? Wakaka

I have never seen him before. All these while, we jz kept in touch via email and sms. All the stuff were sent to me via courier, and he relied on the promoter to check on me. The 8 promoter. Sweat..

Meeting him or not doesnt matter, as long as my pay is prompt. Haha. But now i'm thinking of how to settle the free gifts left. Haiz.. another headache.

Frm this job, sometimes i really wonder if i'm selling body spray, or t-shirt.

Peple seems to be more interested in the shirt rather than the spray. Before smelling the spray, they wanted to see the tshirt design beforehand, touching the cloth, see the sizes.. really.. i'm also speechless.

When i told them only got XL size, some even told me, i dont want to buy ad, no sizes to choose from. Omg..

Still got some remainders of .. and .., some for my bro, for my couz, and some for my frens, and one to trade for salonplas. Lolz.

Dont let my boss see this. I dont hope to get deductions from may pay cz of this one line in my blog. Secret kayzz =p

Another week for me to play =) But first, i need some sleep.

Good night =)

June 28 Hours 0023

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...