Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Simplicity

The simplicity of everything.

Its easy to say, but its not that easy to make yourself do it.

Sometimes, i wonder if i'm thinking too much. Perhaps, but at times, its beyond my control.

I wont count myself as being an emotional person. But if i'm not emotional, why do i feel so, hmm.. undescribable feelings.

Is there a time in life, when we will feel that we are at loss, seriously?

Sometimes, i really wish that time will stand still,

And memories will remain realities, the future will not be harsh, staying the way we are.

But i know that wont happen. And its really stupid of me to think this way.

Its really time, to, move forward.

I'm not giving up, i've just seen the simplicity of the situation, everything is not that complicated after all.


I cant always be protected from the realities of this world.

I need to stand up on my own.

Life can just be that simple.

Hours 0110 June 30

p/s In case any of you ae wondering, yea, thats me. I dont know what i was doing, but i guess i wwas lost. Lol.

Learning from the past =p

2 comments:

Lemon said...

LOL...so cute.

M Yee said...

haha.the first who dropped comment on my new blog. thanks =p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...