Thursday, June 17, 2010

Working Again

Miss Sheryl will be working again =(

I have the feeling i will be one of the worst promoters in the history. Omg.

I dont know anything about the products i'm promoting.

Although i'm working alone but i have 5 partners

Presenting: My 5 partners


Body Spray for guys. AXE deodorant of Unilever.Really omg.

Cz when sampling, i have to spray onto the hands of potential customers.

When spraying onto their hands, sure will kena my hand.

After work, i think i will smell like the perfume shop. Sweatzz

Wondering how to get rid of the smell when i get back. Lol.

But the salary is quite okay. RM 90 a day for 8 hours job including lunch hour. And RM 130 if target is reached

Reaching target? I think will be a dream coming true. Lol.

Anyway jz hope that everything will be fine=)

But when i thought of working, i will surely be bored. Extremely bored. Haiz..

Find sms victim to bully. Lol.

But one regret of working at this period of time is that i will miss Father's Day celebration and dad's bday.

I will make up to you. Buy you a bigger gift once i get my salary. I mean the leftover salary from my trips. Lol. I promise

Meanwhile, Gk stuff is giving me headache. Perhaps it has something to do with my character as a procrastinator, i never seem to get things done.

When i on my laptop, the first page i open is the Garis Panduan Kertas Kerja.

And sadly, the last page i close is also that document, unprocessed.

I blogged, i uploaded pics, i chatted, i fb-ed, but i cant seem to rply Shawn's email.

Omg. I have a feeling he's doubly triply going to kill me. Haiz..

Should try to settle it tnight. Anyhow i have to get it done, so why not now?

Its easy to convince myself but its not easy to get started.

Sweatzz...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...