Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Air Tickets

Today i booked another air ticket.. haha

Although I still have not had the pleasure of visiting an European country, its still another country, different from Malaysia.

Your email really made me think a lot, i especially like the way you say,

I have made new friends. learnt so much in terms of the language, the way people think, the way people work and react to situations, the way people socialize and so much more.This experience also tells me that there are so much more to discover in this world and also to discover myself, such as what i would do in the vicinity of strangers, whether to open my mouth to socialize or whether to just keep quiet and do nothing. It has indeed been a great discovery this one week.

Borrowing some of your words for this post here, because i'm very impressed by the way you put it.

I bet people wont be surprised if i were to tell them that this came out from a travel magazine.. haha. But i think you are right. There are so many things in this world, so many things yet to be seen, so many things yet to be felt, so many things yet to be touched.

I want to see the world. I feel that I am so small, i feel that my perceptions are so limited, and i feel that i'm so narrow minded

I dont know why i feel this way all of a sudden.

Thinking about the wrong things at the wrong time..

Exam time ler Miss Wong.. isnt it time to wake up?

Perhaps, i really have changed.

Now the question is, for the better or worse?

August 17 2010 Hours 1605

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...