Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Exams

Stealing some time here to blog..

Supposed to be studying Waste Management for papers this thurs,

I purposely do not want to bring my laptop here to avoid facebooking and onlining..

But onlining is really simply irresistible, plus i haven updated my blog for so long..

So when my fren's out (maybe going dating gua haha), tata.. my time to play with his laptop =)

Studying halfway also can go dating~ haha..

But his heart is also not here with his notes ad.. seeing him fidgeting with his phone every 1 minute..

Haha if he sees this blog post sure he'll kill me..

Never mind la before he manages to kill me i think i will be almost dead buried by the pile of notes and the burden of LI..

I dont know what i want actually, got an offer but rejected..

Perhaps i was expecting something bigger. Maybe bigger doesnt seem to be an accurate word, maybe i can say, i wasnt expecting something different

Anyway, i really hope for the best, hoping that everything will turn great at the end of the day

My mind is occupied by the thoughts of papers, papers and more papers..

Papers as in the sense of exam papers, report papers, and BHEP papers..

There's so much i wanted to say, but i dont know how to put it into words.

I dont want to burden my friends with so many troubles of mine, I know they have their own worries, probably even more

So what i can do is just to keep it in my heart and hope that the burden doesnt get heavier and heavier for my shoulders

Seeking, pursuing, aiming, three strong words. But am i their friend?

I'm not seeking perfection..

Actually i dont know what i am seeking. The way forward seems so foggy..

Crap. Better go back to waste management..

August 10 Hours 1723

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...