Monday, August 16, 2010

Justifications

I wanted to blog about this yesterday, but the line doesnt permit me to.

But now, after reading your blog, i guess i have to do this because i think it is important that you understand.

I dont know if you are talking about me, and i'm not sure why, but after that line you told me, i have a feeling that you are avoiding me.

Is that necessary for you to do so? I am really beginning to wonder.. Not that i mind, but sometimes, i mind. Its so unfound for. Isnt it?

Or perhaps i was just thinking too much. But the thing i dont understand most is that why does a boundary exist between us when we are still friends?

The word relationship does not need to exist between a friendship between a guy and a girl

Today, I may look as if i dont realise, i dont care. But i do. My eyes doesnt meet yours, but i feel it.

Actually its okay with me. But i have a feeling i'm becoming a victim more than an outsider...

What other people think, i cant control. All the insecurities and sensitivities felt by the other, there is nothing i can do.

What do you expect me to do? What do you want from me? I really have no answer

When you want me to be there,you expect me to. Of cz, i dont mind, as i never wanted anything from you, but i dont appreciate the other way round..

No matter how close we are, i have always treated you as a friend. Perhaps, a closer friend but thinking closer, i guess still beyond the boundaries of a friend.

The line actually seems blur and filled with dotted lines and doubts here and there, but i hope its clearer, and you know what you want, and i feel the same, i want to see the line.

Some of the things you told me changed my perceptions, and they make me think, and i learn to understand you better..

The way you challenge me, the way you make me wonder, i enjoy the feeling and thrill... i dont deny..

I appreciate your presence. I appreciate what you have done. I do. I thank you for all you have given me, things that i may not have gained anywhere else..

Yes, i have to admit, i enjoy receiving smses from you as they are different from other smses from friends,

They make me think, they make me laugh, sometimes, they make me anticipate, but thats all..

I have never expected things to be this messy

I dont know what she thinks, and i do not know what you have told her..

But I really do not hope that your actions have become the basis of another girl's sufferings,

and i really hope the misunderstandings do not become bigger and bigger just because of what has happened in the past.

Or did anything happened? I really dont know..

I was thinking, if i should post this here, but after deciding a while, i decided to.

Cz i cant tell you this face to face, and i want you to understand.

Maybe i'm over-reacting, but i still want you to understand.

I dont know if you will read my blog, but if you did, this is what i want to tell you..

Really wishing you the best of luck, and dont make her cry..

Because, once a girl's heart is broken, all the glue in the world cant mend it back..

August 16, Hours 2054

2 comments:

Lemon said...

*HUG*

M Yee said...

haha..thanks=)

i jz posted and u ad commented.. study la kayzz =) both of us =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...