Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Today-lah

Many things going on in my mind, but i dont know if its a good idea to blog about it, i feel that blogging has become too public.

I mean, how will you feel when someone you have barely communicated with, tell someone else about all your thoughts, as if they are like number-1 friend to you?

And the other someone else comes back to me, and said well, i heard all these from who and who

Okay lar, i'm not labelling like.. well, she is my num-1 friend, he's my num-2 friend and so on and so forth..

But its definitely scary when you think that person knows nothing about you, but suddenly, you realised that he/she knows more than what you do than your mum herself..

I encountered this. And its, a scary experience.I was like.. sweat.. what else does he know? And there's also a she..

Not that i want lots of privacy, but i think i will like it better when things are less.. well-known..

I am not a politician, nor am i a singer.. I dont need my personal thoughts to be all over as if they are some juicy gossips that you cant live without..

Please, follow my blog if you want, but please dont blabber my things all over. I appreciate that

Okay-lah, lol, today, i've decided on blogging a Malaysian-type of blog. With all the-lah and etc

Seems so weird right.. haha.. I myself admit..

This weekend is the beginning of a terrible sem..

1st test is coming, and all the trouble of LI, and reports and assignments are starting to burden my shoulders... and also GK..

I start to feel that, what i want to achieve is going beyond my limits

More and more heavy.. i wonder how long i can support myself

This is part and parcel of life?

August 3 2010 Hours 1345

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...