Monday, August 30, 2010

=)

Blogging early in the morning

Initially wanted to fb to upload pictures, but again, its not my choice, so open blogger instead, as always..

Tossing in bed the whole night..

I wonder if its due to heat or due to excess sleep..

Or due to unsettleness in my mind

Anyway, yea early morning shudnt be so emo wan.. haha talk about my weekend.

Friday, woke up late!! And one mistake leads to many consequences..

Especially when we are talking about public transport

Which is really public, and tests patience.. sweat

Till the extend that we had had a mini 'gathering' at the bus station and later at the comuter station..

And we were all drenched in sweat all the way till we reached KL Sentral, just in time for McValue Meal haha

Yea and i forgot to mention something, i think i really got cursed that morning..

I think i must be out of my mind.. Of all times, i chose that busy morning to go to the counter at Serdang to return and to purchase interstate tickets with a long long queue behind me

And as usual, the clerk takes so long to work, and the guy behind me was constantly glancing over my shoulder to see what i was up to...

And one minute later, i can feel the heat coming out from everyone's eyes.. Especially when the comuter is scheduled to arrive soon..

But thank god it didnt. Lucky or not lucky? Haha

I missed my movie that day, but very happy with what i have got =)

Scheduled to take the 945pm train that night, so i went back alone to Kl sentral..

Facebooked in the monorail, and i saw something that made my heart palpitate rapidly

I dont know why i feel this way, but i did

I'm not guilty, and actually it hardly matters, but its so unexpected..

Haven had the chance to calm my nerves down, when i saw something even more erm.. scary..

At the monorail station, i saw Rescue 999 and a white cloth on the floor..

So scared that i ran all the way to Kl sentral where i feel more at home, and only catch my breath then..

And to scare me further, there's a big LCD tv in the train right in front of me, and of all shows, they show ghost movie..

With blood and white cloth flying here and there.. And those creepy sounds.. At midnight.. sweat..

What a day! So glad to be home =)

Nothing much on Saturday, but i realised i have been so outdated, cut off from the world all the while when i was in uni..

So many things i dont know, but i'm glad to have the chance to catch up..

I realised, life is a circle. So many stages of life to be cherished, and appreciated

Sunday morning, rush back here for coursenight. 3rd year coursenight. Time flies, doesnt it?

Yes, no matter how we do not want to admit it, it does.

Update regarding coursenight later, Late for class! 30 mins mor to meet my friend and i stll haven bathed..

Before that, sharing a picture..

Tata


Miss MunYee =)

Reminds me, I have to cut my hair lolz

Hours 0845 30 August 2010

2 comments:

Lemon said...

Cut? You want keep long hair isn't it?

M Yee said...

cut as in trim.. and perhaps really cut wakaka..

See how raya goes first lor =) hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...