Sunday, August 1, 2010

Black and White

There is a reason for everything we do, whether we realise it or not.

There are lots of philosophies following this line, but i dont want to get started now.

I feel so lost. So tired. So stressed. I dont have mood for this.

Every night, i have dreamless dreams. Everything is black. Not even the slightest shade of grey.

People used to link black and white together. But i can only see the black. I cant see the other.

White, is no longer achievable. What we have now, i cant see the future.

I dont want to do this, but i just dont have time to absorb and to care of so many other things..

I just want to tell you, i'm sorry. There's nothing left to say. Give me some time. I desperately need it.

I am tired. I really am.

Too tired till i lost track of my bank book. Dying.. Faster faster surface back..

I wonder what else will go missing.. Absent-minded-me..

I want to study for now.. thats my goal.

Brain capasity not large enough for anything else

August 1 2010

p.s. Happy bday PuiSan =) Enjoy your day ya =)

p.s. Thanks XinYee for the great weekend =) Blog regarding that when i have time, its definitely worth blogging about =p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...