Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hope ^^

Wish for today..

Hoping my life is going to be as colourful as it can be..

Quoting from PuiSan, after all, life is about creating beautiful memories isnt it?


Red-the fierce and fiery, blended with the perfection of purple, the aluring blue, and balanced by the charming green of nature, paints the perfect settings.

Leaning against the black, they bring fire to life, to memories, raising against the dark and difficult in life..

Now i cant see all the colours, but i will try to get more, for myself. For the sake of people around me.

Think positive =) Now that exams are near, i need to clear my head of negative thoughts, which are, surprisingly, a lot.

I saw something that made me wonder a long time

The life you want.. isn't always the life you need.

Wanting and needing..

One is a luxury, while the other is a necessity.. I understand this theory..

But i dont understand the line..

Cz i guess life is different from materials, life is only once, and it is not tradable..

How i wish it is.

August 4 2010 Hours 1651

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...