Monday, August 23, 2010

Ups and Downs

10. For this post, i am going to use back my style of blogging 2 years ago.
2 years ago, i used to blog this way, in decending orders
filled with colours for every number.
Now i'm reusing the same way,
But all words will be in black.

9. Why in black?
Num1. I have an exam tmr, food law, which is giving me a terrible headache
I dont have mood for colours.
Num 2. Blogging in colours isnt really my style.
I want to be myself, doing what i like instead of living under your shadow any longer

8. Examination week is really killing me.
Exams lasted for 3 weeks.
Although there are gaps in the middle of examinations,
But the pressure is still there, the longer it is, the more stressed i feel.

7. Home. I miss home. I broke my personal record.
Since i came to kl in July, i have only been home once, and thats on Saturday 9 pm till Sunday 1pm.
Thats the unexpected journey.
I went home without bringing a single thing, only blessings, and a great mind

6. Golden Key. Many great activities. First orphanage, then visiting the orang asli school
And with them, i went to my 1st beach in Selangor.
An isolated beach, but the sand is the finest i have seen so far from so many beaches
And the beach, still gives me the same feeling.
Which i still treasure.

5. Family Day at lake Gardens.
Making my hair drop more and more and giving me sleepless nights.
I feel so sorry for you, who has to bear so many smses of me asking for help.
But i am helpless. I dont know what to expect.
Except to hope for the best after my efforts, and to thank you for everything.

4. Assignments and reports
Reports need to be settled, settled, settled.
And the minitab, sas and spss are driving me insane.
And assignments assignments, i'm really speechless.
I have so many things to be done, but yet i'm still happily sleeping and sleeping and sleeping
What life am i living? Life as a student? I dont really have this kind of feeling...

3. Industrial Training. After rejecting one LI company, i am hoping for the next one.
And from the help from my senior, i managed to get to another company.
Thank you so much.
A well known company, but its superb far, since they want to assign me to the R & D department
And the worst thing is that, they didnt offer me any pay.. Not even to cover my transport fees..
One hour from my house. I also dont know..
My dad gave me a solution, which i didnt really like, and which my fren laugh herself sick after hearing the suggestion.. Yer.. My god
I have 3 months to convince him to change his mind.. I can, i must

2. Yea, an answer to you. I didnt expect you to blog a reply to me. I'm amazed.
Really unexpected, is it really that obvious that i was talking about you?
But anyway, I am glad you took the time to tell me that, so indirectly.. as indirect as what i did
Friends for life. Two lazy friends for life.
=)

1. And yea. Saving the last for me.
These days, i am too busy to think much, to really spend time thinking, even to spend time with my friend. I am sorry.. I will make up to you when time permits..

August 23 Hours 1538
p.s. At the time i'm typing this, i feel that my friend is angry at me. I'm sorry...

4 comments:

li-shan said...

HELLO HELLO miss!

Cheer up! Life has its ups and down which makes it richer and exciting!

love ya and miss ya lots!

take care and don't worry so much.

SMILE! :)

li-shan said...

i also see a nice map of europe on top of yr blog. am proud i visited Wien.

remember we're making a trip to europe when we graduate!!!

M Yee said...

haha wow wow yupzz deal =)

dont ffk me.. wakaka

take care too, and i will take care of myself..

miss ya. muakzz

M Yee said...

yea the europe board was a game board, but now that you mentioned it, wow, i shud really make it my goal and dream =p

exam an hour later~ wish me luck ya =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...