Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The recent me

Whats up with me so far?

N0thing much happened, but i find myself so tired. Very tired.

Mentally, physically, speechless..

Exams are killing me, as always, but i dont know why, i'm finding it harder to cope this semester.

Actually the matter of over-crediting is just an excuse,

Its not that i do not want to study, but when i open the book, i started to think of something else.

Something else that has bothered me for a very long time ,but i have yet to find a solution, or a way out..

But anyway, i have to get started, before i die a terrible death..

Tata.. back to studies. Let me talk about a very interesting lab that has given me countless memories and frights..

Firstly, they need to prepare surimi, then preparing yogurt and beef burgers and later beef balls

Friends who know me well know that actually i'm very afraid of raw things, especially blood and meat..

I cant stand the smell, and the sight of blood blowing, flesh here and there.. yucks...

I try to avoid, but i cant be the only one not doing any work right..

So i volunteered to wash everything, well, at least there's a layer of soap and sponge that separated those layers of blood and slime right..

But there's a time when i have to get my hands on meat.. Yer.. that feeling.. sweat..

To make beef balls, like rolling tang yuen.. yer the meat soft and sticky, alamak..




Really nothing to say..

And this weekend also i learn of slaughering process, pity those animals when i imagine them undergoing slaughtering..

I think i should pledge to become a vegetarian on 1 and 15 like mum haha

What happened to me this week?

Too stressed till i start making sudden decisions, seeing things i will not normally see from my angle..

doing things that i will not normally do, changing my life, touching others

How how how... ?

August 17 2010 Hours 1350

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...