Friday, July 2, 2010

FInally

My brain is tired, no thoughts to share today

But haven updated my blog for days, so decided to just get some random updates done =)

Finally, i have the holiday feel..

Sem break started since end of April but now only i'm free without any commitments

Almost immediately after sem break ends, i am stuck with a job.

Then another, then hols break, then another job, then now a week left before sem starts..

Before that, another holiday.. yay

Am i prepared for the start of the sem?

Not really. Today, i got the scare of my life.

I cant find my matrix card. Die le.. Hope it wil come back soon when i hav time to clear my luggage

I am sad to say that the pile had remained the same ever since i brought back them from uni months ago, now no need to pack ad also can bring the pile straight back to uni lol

And i haven washed my shoes ( My procrastinations getting more and more serious)

I wanted to get the sales report done, so i opened my pencilbox and found it almost empty..

The highlighers, my best frens before i come back, has gone dry for no reason, and has found a new place to stay in the bin

And my pendrives, wow.. have not seen them for months

Probably the virus inside would have multiplied and maybe triplified.. haha..

So many things undone, my lucky stars, unfolded

And so many more. Uncountable.. Which also includes some personal commitments

I think..

This sem break, i really changed a lot. But in what way, i am not so sure. I dont know

What to expect when sem reopens? Suddenly my brain will have to get back to high speed study mood all of a sudden. Hope it can still survive. Haha

And no more internet at night. I dont know why, i like to get online at night.

Perhaps, the feel is different. The surrounding is different. The serenity of the night, makes me calm, makes me comfortable, far from the rush of the day.

But all is going to end soon. Back to the world of ISO, back to the world of experiments and more experiments, and more reports.. and not to mention exams.. omg..

The more i think of it, the more omg i start to feel. Stop thinking.. dont let myself spoil my night =p

But before that, i have a lot of things to look forward to. Tmr will be a great day

Good night

Hours 0140 2 July 2010

p.s. Happy bday Miss Tang =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...