Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Smile =)

The lesson of today..


Smile, and the world will be a better place.

But i cant smile today. I'm sorry..

I spent 3 hours in the library but nothing moved..

I dont know why, things keep stacking up.

How to clear them? How to manage them? I have no answers..

I want to study. But i cant get far. This is absurd.

I cant believe this, but i have to admit, i'm having trouble with time management..

20 credits this semester. Loaded. The 1st semester that i'm overcredit thanks to BBI..

But i still keep my last-sem pace, possibly even slower..

Which is a bad thing..

Something is getting worrying. LI. Haiz..

I hate the blur blur feeling where nothing seems to get done. Absolutely hating this feeling

I know I shouldnt feel this way, but i feel so frustrated.

What should i do? Haha.. Go back and study instead of blogging. Yes i really should.

But everything's the same.. easier said than done..

Its the 3rd week ad. So fast. Time flies. Or flied. Without me realising..

Something very funny happened today.

I think my sweater is attracting a lot of attention. Sweat..

But its so lovable. I cant resist buying it ( I told you all i love cute things haha)

I didnt waste money.. i really need a new sweater after my old one was stained after an episode of pitiful coffee..

Long story.. I better not type it here. You guys will laugh yourselves silly. Just like my fren did over the phone. Swt..

Haha. Enough of crapping. Have to go and start on my new plan =)

Smile, and goodbye

July 28 Hours 1833

p/s Blogging mood is irresistible. Blekss. Probably the last post for this week, haiz.. long long day tmr..

Can i skip tmr and go straight to Friday? =p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...