Friday, January 7, 2011

Blogging in my office..

Haha cant believe i'm doing this..

But hey its lunch time..

I have rights to do what i want lol

*Peeking over my head to see if there are anyone who peeks on what i am writing*

Lol have to be very careful blogging and facebooking in the office exp when i'm opening our space

Not that secretive but its the office after all, and yea.. its an office

You may be asking me.. wei lunch time wor.. what are you doing in the office?

Well, yea actually i can consider it a break ad, cz i have been spending my days in the lab ever since i stepped into this building...

Bread for lunch. For 2 consecutive days ad in 4 days of work =.=

But there's something that can actually inspire me..

Which is...

TMR IS SATURDAY!! SATURDAY!! SATURDAY!!

Waiting for 6 pm today, and hope there wont be so many cars like yesterday =))

January 7 2011 Hours 1309

p/s Haiz got a surprise when i'm opening my mail.. suddenly got so much work... =(((((

...

...

...

...

...where there arent any other options.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...