Thursday, January 27, 2011

Super Ugly Me =.=

Before and after..

Erm.. actually these pictures are taken in just a difference of 6 minutes

Both also pictures of me half awake =.=

Like half dead =.=

forgive me, i'm very tired, i dont have time to take
care of myself..

Sorry MunYee =.=

Actually every day i reach super early, hmm.. approx 7.35 (getting later and later lol)..

..so i used the time in the car to wear my shoes, tie my hair, and if i have time, get some sleep or call my friend..

Wait for all to arrive and walk in together..

Hmm.. comparing ystdy and today..

Today seems to be the better day =))

Did lots and lots of sieve test and density test today

Perhaps cny is coming, everyone works extra hard before their break

Well, today i didnt cause any explosions or meltings, and i am quite satisfied ad..

Its easy to keep me satisfied, just keep me well rested and well fed haha

My lunch =))

delicious~ although i'm having sore throat but its so irresistible

I think there're really a lot of nice food sold there..

Cz my fren also said that his dont know what-chicken-and-duck-noodle soup is also delicious~

Next time snap more pictures =)))

Today OT for 10 minutes with two of them..

For the first time ever since i started work i went home later than my supervisor

The final 30 minutes suddenly need to do Disintegration Test... =.=

All three of us just wanted to go home asap, looking at the clock more than the thermometer

Lol thinking back.. dont know whether its accurate anot..

cz the test is very subjective, actually depends on the opinion of individuals..

Weird right..

Listening to Kate Perry's Fireworks.. cny is coming =))

p/s Fire drill (real) tmr.. Fire drill-sensitive word lol.

THAT TWO FELLA DIDNT WANT TO BELIEVE ME ARR...

I ReALLY HEARD WRONGLY?? The possibility perhaps 40% over 100% lol

January 27 2011 Hours 2150

friday tmr =)) comfortable night tnite~ nice to sleep~ lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...