Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stumbled

Sitting alone in the living room supposed to be doing filing work for daddy..

When i decided to google you out of mou-liu-ness cz i dont want to on msn today..

To my very surprise, i stumbled upon your blog..

Google translated your blog, and ..

If it wasnt for your picture, i wouldnt have believed that it was your blog

Maybe i didnt know you deep enough, but your blog make me realise that you're much more than that

Your blog brought me into bits of your life i did not know, but was curious about.

In short, it answered a lot of my questions without needing to ask you face to face

After finding out the real power of google, i decided to google myself the same way i found you

And its so omg.. i found a lot of datin and goodness-know-who with the same name as me..

Even with my name rotated..

Note to myself:Next time, if i have a son/daughter i'm going to give him/her a not-so-common-but-easy-to-remember-name lol

But anyway, the results-guess what i found?

My friendster account =.= The one i abandoned for years showed up as the last result of the first page..

The profile was restricted to friends, but i never realised that my pictures are public

I browsed through the pictures, it was like.. seeing myself from diff lenses

It was me, but it was no longer me.

Google-ling the results more, but i no longer see posts linked to me.

My fav question: Good thing or bad thing? Being so hard to find me..

Today, went for cny hair cut. Omg my fringe.. undescribable..

Now my image is like the siu mui mui image..

Okay lor =)) Since cant do anything ad..

Actually there's something really funny..

everyone who didnt know me before thought i'm younger than my age...

During dinner, they thought my younger brother is my older brother..

During work, mr lee thought i'm the youngest in my family

When being asked to guess my age, only the number 1X comes out

I look very childish meh? Lol

CNY is here =)) Two more days of work, and i'll get my yearly salary ad =))

January 29 2011 Hours 2222

p/s Another mou-liu-post. Sorry ^V^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...