Monday, January 3, 2011

Talking a little..

..about my trip =))

Wanted to post a blogpost before, i mean, my blog has been so dead..

But i have no mood without my lappie..

..and due to certain circumstances..

Now have a little mood, so decided to write a little here and there, without pictures ( lazy to upload, later haha)

Hong Kong first, cz its actually the most fun to play..

Perhaps its cz the city seems very familiar, the scenes.. like the hongkong tvb drama LOL

Even from the immigration itself, reminds me so much about the threshold of the persona

And actually, i slightly missed a chance of meeting Michael Miu..

Saw a filming scene outside the hotel, but didnt know who, so i chose the bed instead of going down to watch..

When i got to know, really regreted my laziness.. i could have seen him in action but i didnt

But at least its not Ron/Ray, or else i really dont know how i will react LOL

Erm what is most fun is actually the 3D movie in Disneyland...

Its a combination of the disney characters to make a new movie clip..

Dont know how to describe, but its so great! Though only 15 mins, but its really so great

Like, when the magic carpet of Aladdin flies through the city, can really feel as if i'm on the carpet..

The sudden ups and downs, the wind blowing through my hair, the excitement of going under bridges.. as if.. he's my prince.. in turban.. haha

When Ariel swims in the sea with Sebastian, can really feel the under ocean pressure and the feel as if i'm swimming..

And as Ariel showed us her collection of jewels, wow, everyone stood up to grab them, including me haha

When the forks and spoons started dancing in Beauty and the Beast, they really twist in front of you..

When the food are served, you can smell the tart, the freshness of berries

And when Simba starts dancing to I cant wait to be king..

I see his face in front of me as the stack of animals get higher and higher, so cool =))

Feeling the water droplets when it rains, feeling the wind when it blows, seriously so cooling!

I want to watch again, its really, so 3D haha

Disneyland is great. Excellent. I want to go there again..

But another one =))

Bed now,intern tmr =))

To be continued... =))

when i am hardworking

January 3 2011 Hours 2211

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...