Monday, January 3, 2011

First Day..

.. or can i consider it my first day of internship?

Yea let me start..

Woke up super early today..

Since so long didnt wake up so early ad.. let me see..

..erm.. prob not that long, during my trip also i woke up early haha

But i mean on a regular basis, my average time is approx 9, so i count it as my first challenge to wake up early.. 6am

And to join the working and schooling crowd..

My 2nd challenge, is to drive there..

I wonder if anyone has seen a highway with 18++ traffic lights..

Sad to say i am a little road blind, so i asked my dad to be my companion today..

I drive him there, he will come and pick me at 6 and i will drive back.. thats the plan..

Mum also followed, and we started our journey at 7..

Omg so many cars, so many lorries, and i have never driven that road before..

Also not really familiar as that road is like the other end of the city =.=

And the curse came when it started raining..

Under the flyover, the stupid motorbike suddenly stopped for rain shade..

Luckily i didnt get into an accident..

And i reached there in low visibility.. and i thought..

The worse should be over..

Cz when i reached, there are plenty of parking spaces.

But when i got down and asked, the guard told me something that made me so sweat..

Hari ini cuti la adik. Bola sepak. Datanglah besok. OMG

So i patiently got back into the car..

just to realise that the traffic back home is even worse than the one just now =.=

And i reached home at 830 am

If in normal circumstances, i would still be sleeping. lol

What a day.. Waste my energy..

So today, is not my first day. Tmr will be my first day.

What will happen tmr?

All the best to me =))

January 3 2011 Hours 2145

p/s I'm sorry. So guilty..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...