Monday, January 17, 2011

DONT READ THIS POST IF YOU HAVENT SEEN ME FOR SOME TIME

Haiz..

Looking back at the pictures i took ystdy, i came to three conclusions:

1) Either i havent been taking SS pictures for too long ad that i lost my touch..

2) Either i am really too stressed lately..

3) Or either i'm just plain stupid for uploading this bloggie (byebye good impressions lol- if there were any? haha)

I feel so dry. But one thing that was pretty obvious, i need a haircut =.=

But it seems a little expensive if i were just to go to the hairdresser for a fringe cut..

And me, feeling poor lately, is willing to sacrifice my fringe for the sake of saving a few tens bucks

Having some, ehem, experiences, i hope i can do a better job.. =))

Have to do it soon, perhaps within this week.. so that i have time to seek professional help in case something really goes wrong

But not today, my hands are shaking from excess torture of squash..

Feeling my hands shake when i'm trying to catch the traffic light before it turns red

It is of utmost importance that i spend as less time as possible at the traffic lights today..

Cz i'm running out of petrol T.T

Talk about that another story, i'm not done with this post lol

*actually doing this in the middle of assignment while listening to Lady Gaga's Starstruck cool! * lol

the omg SS picture.. but only one take, cz perhaps in the lab for too long, a little shy when taking self pictures in the middle of a crowd lol

My Kenny Roggers' set Lunch One Quarter Chicken.. delicious =))
Apart from the side dish at the left side.. Err... not really my style.. =((
This set looks more delicious doesnt it?

I should have ordered first so that i wont be stuck with the guilt of not-ordering-the-same-dishes-so-that-there-are-more-varieties haha
Greedy look (I think its the angle problem) lolz. seriously... =))

Self-convincing..

Really wurt=)))

LOL

Brief post, back to assignments =.=

Dumb dumb potassium citrate =.=

Line for the day.. full of sarcasm but nicely put..

"Mou chin tar yau hai siu see, um sek tar yau sin hai zhong tim, yeng jor hui ba " T.T

Listening to this also dont know how to react..

feel a little sorry for him today..

kena paksa to bring us out for lunch haha

January 17 2011 Hours 2133

p/s Bad satay today didnt answer my call T.T And always say me stingy... and ask me to pour water into my petrol tank.. endless list..

Revenge one day lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...