Friday, January 14, 2011

It has been so long..

..since i last uploaded any pictures to my bloggie..

Sorry my posts seem so routine like these days.. all words also.. haha

So busy these days.. i dont really have time to think that much..

Should i be sad or glad?

Apart from every morning, thinking if i should call you or not, for the rest of the day, i seldom think of you anymore

Today, being a Friday evening, finally, i am free to jot something down

A picture to brighten up your weekend =))A friendship hug =))

Perhaps its due the fact that today is friday, i have been smiling non stop today

Or maybe its because of what happened today,its so lol.. undescribable

Today, was in the liquid lab the whole day to take care of the solution which needs to be maintained at 75 degrees while also taking care of the rubbish out from the stability room..

Expired products which need to be disposed of thanks to the auditor

Talking with one of my colleagues suddenly made me think..

Am i money minded?

Every decision i make, i mean almost all, i start to consider money factor..

I wasnt like that, i shouldnt be like that..

Even my current job, i keep complaining that i dont have any salary, needing to sacrifice petrol, energy, thinking of distance..

I forgot the simple point, i am there to learn. To increase my knowledge. To widen my experiences. To see further beyond what i have seen so far

Perhaps influenced by the society, i am starting to change without me realizing it

Money makes the world goes round, technically, but there are things that are more important

Can press reverse button ar? =))

But if i were paid of cz it will be better lol

I was really so surprised when you told me that you werent sure of how much your salary was

And what you are really looking forward towards is what you are going to learn, how much the experience is worth, before you finally choose your path

How come i didnt see that before?

Now, i really wonder, if what i have chosen, is really the path i am going to take.. the path i really want to take..

Is it too late for me to think about this issue now? I really dont know, i cant reach an answer..

Today, got to learn of a new way to reach home.. lol

He kept telling me that this way is nearer without traffic lights and told me i'm crazy to be patient to wait for the light to turn green T.T

After work he asked me if i wanted to follow him..

And so i followed his car from behind.. turn here and there in front of shops and houses and suddenly i realized i'm on Tasek road..

Really didnt know there was such a way

Omg.. super duper many cars.. so afraid i'm gonna knock into him and extend his history of list of accidents lol

But actually i wasnt really sure if its nearer cz i reach home even later than usual..

Perhaps its due to me not daring to overtake him (hey i was supposed to be following him lol)

Will try the new path on Monday and see how =))

Am beginning to get used to life having internship..

Didnt know what medicine they gave me..

Or perhaps i saw too much medicine lol

I started to think that salary is just a bonus and is not really that important during internship as long as you can learn new things as much as possible

Which i think i did. My 2 weeks, can be said as fruitful..

Let me see

I learnt to do the sieve test, the tap density test, the oven drying method, Karl Fischer's (Which is super mafan), pH test industrial way, density test using physcometer,

I learnt about powder mixing, granulation, packing, stability, emulsions, and now, i am helping my supervisor in her efforts to make a new formulation for a new product..

Those were what i did with my own hands, what i saw was actually much more than that

I really hope i can adapt, hoping to get the best out of my 6 months =))

Yea, apart from the trouble of getting my lazy bones rise early,

apart from being so tired everyday until i dont even have energy for anything else even dramas..

apart from tying my hair for 10 hours straight my poor hair..

apart from bread everyday for almost every lunch (I have to learn to explore more places)

i am okay with my work =))

Hoping for the best with my new colleagues =)))

But at the same time, i cant deny i feel so happy..

The weekend is here at last =))

January 14 2011 Hours 2305

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...