Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My 3rd Day

I used to wonder..

Why everyone said internship is so tiring..

But now i understand

Its only 9pm and my eyes are starting to close..

I am tired. Beyond my control. Perhaps too pampared before?

Its only my 2nd day of work, but i felt like i had worked for ages...

Today, went to production line for sight-seeing

Wore so many layers of clothing like astronaut with head cover and jumpsuit and shoe cover and mask =.=

Seeing the production of tablets from one step to the next..

From the mixing of formulations to the packaging to the lorries..

Then i was wondering.. how does pharmaceutical relate to food technology..

What am i going to tell my lecturer when he/she comes for a visit?

But luckily i am not the first batch of UPM intern to join the company

Wonder what my senior told the lecturer when its time for visit

But when i saw the sieve machine, the moisture analysis machine, the pH meter, and some familiar gadgets, i begin to feel a little at ease..

And there are similar terms and practices that include Good Manufacturing Practices etc etc..

Are products such as Chewette vitamin C, Herbal Teas, antioxidants, for example, included in the food category?

The line is so thin, i am actually beginning to get confused.....

January 3 2011 Hours 2117

p/s Just realised today that the road got more potholes than traffic lights =.=

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...