Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meeting THEM =))

I know its only 944pm but i am already tired..

So i'm just randomly posting these pictures without a particular order..

Hope its kay =)))

Tmr i have to work again!! =(( Yer..i'm tired..

And yea. just remembered i haven finished my assignment. Haiz so hard to find..

How to measure pH of an alcoholic liquid?? If use pH meter it will fluctuate..

Nvm i will see how tmr.. Lets talk about meeting them..

Haha the first two coursemates i meet this year..

LaiMun's laksa..
Chloe's nasi lemak..
My chic chop rice..
Lol the pic taken by the duno-how-to-take-photo staff..

My new shoes =)) Only Rm 19..

I think for cny i have enough flowery dresses to make a small garden in my wardrobe lol

Just a very brief post cz i'm running out of time..

If i'm free i will review this post

Good night =)) Byebye bloggie, hello assignment =.=

January 23 2011 Hours 2159

p/s Great meeting up with you guys =)) Someday meet again.. i'm going to wear a pair of flat-ter shoes haha

Today i wore high heels for the unexpected shopping trip.. Suddenly towered over chloe lol

But i also tripped a lot of times =.= Now my legs are super painful.. recovery session =))

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...