Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weekend Gifts

As i'm halfway uploading these to my bloggie, suddenly it started raining heavily again..

Yawning but determined to complete this post(yea lol)

So here i am, pardon me if i make any mistakes, this post is going to be so straightforward =))

I think i havent taken pictures for a long time..

Or perhaps i was just in lab for too long! My hands are shaking while holding the camera. Sweat..

Tata.. Presenting the issues of food & beverage mag frm my supervisor..

Turns out to be an interesting read when i'm in lab. Even the advertisements are informative.

Just some random shots to brighten up my bloggie =))
Take Two =))
Take Two again =))
Hmm.. take two again and again =p
Haha one very funny post =p
One friend will understand and laugh.haha.

Really a brief post. Eyes watering =.=

Tmr is Sunday. Yay. Blekss =))

p/s Welcome back my fren =)) Hmm.. looks like i promised many ppl calls on Monday. Haha. Cure my Monday blues..

Good Night =))

January 15 2011 Hours 2352

2 comments:

Lemon said...

cheh~

M Yee said...

i didnt say that friend is you~ lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...