Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dreaming

How i wish, i'm in a dream.

In a dream whenever i want to and dream whatever i want

In a dream, anything can happen.

I can eat whatever i want and not gain a single kg..

I can take anything i want and not pay a single cent..

I can sleep all i want and still pass exams with excellent results..

I can curi tulang for all i want and still get reports done..

I can go wherever i want to with you..

I can do absolutely everything. Anything. Anywhere. Anytime

I can afford to make mistakes and not needing to bear the consequences..

Lol. This is crazy. I am crazy.


Pinching myself now, i dont feel the pain.

Because of you, i'm not scared of pain.

Because, I'm developing a resistance, i had had enough.

Its time.. to move on.

I mean it.

July 28 2010, Hours 1754

p/s I took this picture of the book at Borders, when i have money, this is going to be the 1st on my reading list.

Or is anyone kind enough to lend me ? =p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...