Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Feeling..

is back.

I miss the feeling.

The feeling of carefreeness, the feeling that can really make me smile from the heart.

Not that i feel old, but this feeling makes me feel young again.

I love this feel.

It felt so good, i want to feel it again. And i believe i will =)

Today, i read a line from a book, stating "I am responsible for my own feelings"

And i realised, its really true. There are no right or wrong feelings. Just the right and wrong mindset.

I will learn to be a happier person. I promise you.

Tmr, will be going for another holiday before the start of another horrible nightmare- 5th Sem

Something to look forward to =)

But first, need to thank WaiYew for fetching me to buy tickets.. yay

Hours 2335, July 6

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...