Monday, July 12, 2010

Secret =)

Packing nightmare..

I am in the mood of humiliating myself. Really omg.. Lolz

Back from Penang on 9th July, approx 4pm. Then off to iron my clothes, wash, etc etc..

Only started packing at approx 9 plus cz have to wait for my clothes to dry..

So in the end, packing up to around 1 am..

No procrastinations this time cz early 10th will be leaving to kl...

Mum said, if you cant finish packing, bear all the consequences yourself..

And so i packed..

And packed..

And packed..

Until i have no more energy

I dont know where everything went, all seemed to have evaporated into thin air..

And i saw many unpacked clothes from inside my luggage back, all untouched since 2 months ago..

Dont faint when you see the next picture.. =)

Presenting..

My room on the night of 9th..


Really omg...

Just imagine how long i need to take to put everything back in and pack back..

I dont even know where to start. But luckily everything okay ad.

At least i didnt forget anything. I hope not XD

Well, not yet at the moment =)

Had some cool cakes when packing to give me an extra boost..

LAck of time to pack..

Plus very tired after penang trip..tortured by my fren a lot.. muahaha

Superb delicious =) But very creamy.. after eating i begin to regret..

But it isnt everyday that i get to eat this, so its okay..

Consoling myself.. hahaha

Wont have too much time blogging, so i resorted back to the old way..my personal diary

Its time for a new chapter..

A new life..

A new hope

posted Hours 1632, July 12 2010

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...