Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Week

A week since i have last updated my blog.

A week seems so fast. Extremely so. More that i can imagine.

Blogging here seems complicated. And surprisingly hard.

When i have the mood, i dont have the line.

When i have the line, i dont have the mood.

And sometimes, i dont have the mood and the line, so there's nothing else to say.

So now, when i have an initiative, even if the initiative is very small, i take the trouble to sit down here alone and blog.

Okay la actually i'm here waiting for a friend whom i think ffk-ed me, but actually i'm glad for the time alone.

(But hopefully he still remembers to find me, something very important to discuss with him ler...mr shawn)

Blogging helps me reflect. And think. It has become my passion, and i hope it never fails me.

First thing that comes into my mind is that, i'm changing.

I dont know why so dont ask me why

I did a lot of things, which, i dont think i will do normally, previously.

I wont tell you what, but if you are close to me, perhaps you will notice.

At times, I thought, i thought, and i thought. But i dont understand why.

But actually. Understanding, Is it really that important?

More important than actions?

I used to think actions are more important, but now i think likewise.

Thoughts can do even more wonders than what you may do, as some actions only comes from responsibilities, and not from the heart.

Responsibility is a strong word. It may mean a lot, but it may also not

If you do something for me jz cz of the responsibility, for the sake of doing it, of having done it, then i guess better not do it.

If you understand me, you will know what i really want. But actually, very few people know this.

Someone once told me, i'm very reserved.

The things i want, i wont tell you. My dreams, i wont tell you.

Dont get me wrong, i'm not afraid. Nor am i worried that i will get ridiculed for my thoughts

I dont know why. Perhaps its just my style.

So what will i tell you? Crap.. Haha

Not really lar. If i'm serious to you then i will talk back serious stuff to you. But also depends on my mood. Hahaha

Seeking. Finding. Lol. Dreaming

People think, dreaming is a funny word. Something that only exists in fantasy land.

But do they know, dreaming is actually the basis to thoughts, and thoughts are the basis to actions?

What we are today, is because of our dreams.

Who we are tomorrow, is also because of our dreams.

How we live, how we survive, our choices, are also because of.. our dreams.

So dont look down on the power of dreams. The power of sleep..

So prof, can we be excused for taking a short nap in class? =p

Excuse me. Just dreaming.. as usual

Hours 1830 July 21 2010

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...