Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Inception

Okay,i'm losing my touch in blogging. Dont know, after not blogging for some time, it feels different to blog again..

So sweat.. But anyway, after my thoughts, now i'm going to get started on my weekend =)

Genting was great. Superb. Beyond words. Thank you guys. Hugss.

Although there were some.. regrets ehem.. but i appreciate the one-day all the same.

Take that from me. From the depths of my heart. Looking forward to our next trip.. XD

Although after coming back. my immune system got some shock, and gave me some surprises which lasted till now, but after thinking back, its worth it. Definitely.

Last thurs had a one-day-movie outing with my coursemate. Street Dance. Wow. Cool..

That guy is so charming. He's not really that handsome, but his moves, wow, amazing.

And Saturday had another groceries-outing which ended up with a movie, Inception.

One of the movies which really tested my skills of imagination,my understanding, my brain power, almost everything.


Tata. I got into the trouble of getting a poster from google. No handsome guys here, but somehow, this movie made me think a lot.

Although i dont really understand the ending until i need some help from my frens..

Cant blame me, blame my fren for sms-ing me at the last crucial 30 minutes of the movie lol

But anyway,

Dreams vs Realities.

Realities vs Dreams.

Dreams AND Realities.

I wish...

*Closing my eyes for 5 seconds and think*

I just wished a wish that was impossible to achieve, but i wish i could.

How nice.. if there are no boundaries. Us

Posted Hours 1854 21July 2010

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...