Monday, July 26, 2010

Luck

Trying out my luck tonight. Haha. So unexpected. I'm typing this using uspot.

Actually i'm supposed to be doing my 3305 report but suddenly my itchy hands wanted to on fb.

But sadly cant open fb so opened blogspot instead to try my luck. So here i am blogging =)

Good thing or bad thing? Haha. I'm so tired, racing against time, but i still want to blog.

Wow so long never blogged from my laptop ad. 2 weeks ad. Wow. How time flies

2 weeks. What have i done? Too many things. But also too many regrets.

But i dont know what to say. How to say. But its okay. It hardly matters.

Actually i wanted to blog about something else, but with uspot, i'm uncertain. Nvm la. Another time.

S0 how's my 2 weeks?

4 movies under my belt, International Food Fair, International Toy Fair, Malaysia's Nutrition Fair, plus lots of shopping.. and byebye money..

But its worth it. Spending money is not included in the list of regrets i mentioned. Although my bank account hurts, but its worth it =)

Some mouliu photography.. to keep the line going so that i wont get disconnected. Haha..

And i had had my 1st 3D movie experience. Erm, maybe i'm tired, but somehow, 3D makes me feel dizzy. Lol. Everything seems to be spinning.. swt..

Maybe the glasses are too heavy. Feels so weird wearing 2 pairs of glasses at the same time. Nxt time if you wat to watch 3D movie with me, tell me before hand ya, i'll wear lens instead. Haha

Sorry ya, i promised you i will watch our 1st 3D together, but i watched 1st without you. Nvm. Someday we go together ya

Tata. Before the movie, with my sis

The movie was great. I love Vector. Haha. With magnitude and direction. Yay.

Update next time. Its time to get back to reports before blogging get me carried away from my main course.

p.s. As i'm typing this my fren called to ask me reg experiment reports. Make me feel even more guilty.... Feel even more guilty when i dont know the answers to his questions.. haiz

MunYee MunYee.. you need to study ad.. dont play ad...

July 26 Hours 2352

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...