Monday, July 12, 2010

This is..

Absurd.

I know i have said this countless times, but really, time flies.

I AM ALREADY A THIRD YEAR STUDENT

Third year? Barely feels like it.

I can feel that my head is really really empty..

Had my first class of 4821 today. Really really boring..

Can barely wait for the class to end. Haha

Hate hate hate course registrations..

Now torn between the choice of 4824 or 4825

Really envy coursemates that can take both subjects..

Blame Halal. Blame the credits quota. Blame everything. Lol. My favourite.

But no use crying over split milk. Take things as they go... =)

Optimistic me? Haha

Yesterday, i deleted all the msn conversation histories at my laptop.

It was bittersweet, but i know if i dont learn to let go, i will never will.

I hesitated twice.

Once was during the official deleting where they ask us time and again if we really want to send all those to the recycle bin.

Once was at the recycle bin where they ask us if we really want to permanently delete everything.

Permanently delete.

But everything's now gone, i am learning to adapt, and accept, and is starting to love my decision.

How nice if its really that simple deleting everything in my mind as well.

Just a click of a mouse...

But i can. Give me some time.

This is the 1st blog post of my 3rd sem. Blogged at the computer lab while waiting for the next class.

To a new sem- cheers =)

p.s. Looking forward to this weekend. =)

Posted Hours 1525 12July 2010

2 comments:

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

anything nice during this weekend?? mind to share??

M Yee said...

nice this weekend?hmm.. haha syabu syabu to celebrate my grandma's bday =) superb delicious. someday lets go XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...