Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesdays

I hate Tuesdays.

My Tuesday timetable has been made upside-down by the dumb class i'm taking.

Only one hour, super bored, super far, but i have to be there. Haiz..

Good news: I finished my reports i was supposed to finish up 3 days ago. I thought i would never get them done. Haha..

And today, i got my friend one cute bday gift. Yay. Hope you like it =)

Haha. What happened to me? In 5 days, i bought 3 gifts for my friends.

But satisfied with all =)

Actually like ystdy, i wanted to blog about something else, something left untouched.

But ystdy i had no line, today i have no mood.

So thats all for now, class now. Before that, sharing a picture, tada..

International Food Fair 2010. Thank you guys. Muakzz

July 27 2010, Hours 1852

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...