Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Sem Hols

Honestly, when sem break started, i have never expected it would be like that.

It was far from expectations. Extremely. I thought my sem break will be very simple, very ordinary,just like previous sems.

But it was not. However, i was glad for the changes though =)

I got my first job that requires me to travel outstation,

and later a second job that really challenged me, maybe the word challenged is incorrect, the right phrase should be- a job that really bored me

a third job in which i took leave from my 2nd job to work for it,

and my 4th job that was really hmm.. comment-less

And in between my job frames, i have the chance to go to Singapore (thanks SiewLi and MissPinky=) ),

and also to Thailand with my extended family, in which i scuba-dived for the first time in my life,

and later to Penang (8 more hours to be exact =) )

In all, the pay from the jobs are used to deduct the expenses, so when sem reopens, i'm back to zero. Swt..

After my last job which ended on the 27th, i had the chance to meet up with some old classmates, and i really enjoy time spent together with them.

I dont know why, maybe its the feeling of familiarity, i feel that they are different from frens in uni.

I cant express why, nor i understand why i have this kind of feeling, but i love the differences i feel.

They gave me the break i wanted. With them, the word impress doesnt exist because we jz knew what we wanted.

Perhaps we met one another when we were all still innocent, thats why we knew each other better.

We were once crazy together. We learnt so many things together. We learnt to face the world together.

With them, sometimes, without words, thoughts could be understood even with the look in the eye.

Perhaps thats the differences between frens we meet at different stages of our life.

The first meeting was a little awkward i can say, but we adapted.

With them, i went for my 1st ever silent-movie midnight football match. It was also the 1st match that i ever watched the 90 mins full. Brazil-Netherlands =)

With them, i went for my 1st maiden bowling game. Yupzz, improving by each game. At the end of the 1st game, i managed to get 9 pins inside=p

Still got lots of things to catch up though. And yea. cant resist smiling when i thought back of the name written on the bowling arcade plat. Hana, Dugi, Musqui,Fishy. omg. BAd bad WaiYew. Lol

With them, i went back to school for the 1st time ever since i got my STPM cert.

Going back to school gave me a nostalgic feel.

The Prefects' Room, the Voyager Room, 6AE, the canteen, and even the corridors.

Those were places were i grew up, where i learned so many definitions, where i gained so much.

I really wish we can turn back time, and live those days all over again.

Of cz, i know i cant, we can only look forward. But at the same time, there's no harm jz reflecting.

I really miss those days. When i tell the teachers i'm ad in my 2nd year, that moment, i can really feel that time is indeed flying.

2 years. Has it been that long? In another 2 years, what will life be like?

ANd of cz, some teachers are as cute as ever. Boyish? Mature? Lol..

Not me la. My frens =) haha

After this 1 week spent together, all of us will part ways once again.

Hoping our trips will become a reality XD Its not easy, but perhaps its possible.

How many times can we meet again? Thats life. There's always meets and farewells.

Till the next time we meet again...

Thank you guys. For everything.

Happy bday Li-Shan. Once again =)

p.s. I think you guys are gonna kill me for uploading so many random shots of you guys =p

Believe it or not, i only bring my camera when i'm out with you guys. lolz.

But you guys are cool. Take it from me =)

Hours 0116, July 7 2010

2 comments:

Lemon said...

you din thanks me..T.T
I am the one who suggest to go Singapore..bahahaha...

M Yee said...

haha.thank you XD u should really go =)muahaha. penang too.. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...