Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I realise..

.. i always use the wrong time to do what i am supposed to do

Like today, i am supposed to be studying food law but i am blogging!

This is so.. unacceptable. But is happening. Lol

One hour only.. should be okay.. kayzz *self-consoling* =p

But will definitely feel guilty when i wake up tmr, probably before sunrise

Everyday also like that =.= I am tired..

Erm.. to cut the crap short, I've decided to reconstruct my blog =)

http://pastpresentfuturemunyee.blogspot.com/

This blog, will be for more serious stuff ( Like for this post? XD)

This post is so-not-serious, but is here for a reason, so i consider it serious =)

While the other, will be my 2-3 words platform, review of the day =D

Well, probably not very important for you, but, it is of a significance to me.

By reviewing myself everyday, i will learn by my mistakes through reflections

Hopefully =) Its a beginning of another effort, which i hope will last..

One question you may ask me, why revive that blog?

Hmm.. its a long story, tell you when i have time =)

Food Law tmr, wish me luck ya =) And injection.. hope i wont faint lol

November 10 Hours 2253

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...